London Piano School
London Piano School. Our Piano lessons are tailored to each student and allow for their individual needs to be nurtured and understood. We welcome students who just want to learn pieces they love or learn to write their own music, as well as advanced students and professionals. Learning to play the piano has never been easier than here at Piano Lessons London.
We have experienced piano teachers who have been teaching students over years. Understand how music works, how to create it, and most importantly how to learn. London Piano School program offers many short courses designed to give adults the skills and knowledge to pursue their musical interests, curiosity or to find a creative outlet for their talents. We have the teacher for all ages, whether you are a beginner or professional, 6 years old or 90 years old, pop & jazz fan or lover of classical music. Piano Lessons London have the most fun possible during your education while providing well rounded tuition that builds from the rudiments.
Build your piano technique and musical understanding on a solid foundation using the methods and techniques that have proven successful for generations of pianists. Students have access to a wide range of materials, so that they can develop their own, personal piano repertoire and syllabus that is perfect for them. Performance opportunities provide valuable learning experiences, a goal to work towards, an opportunity to mix with your fellow pianists, and helpful practice for exams and auditions. Having a great understanding of intervals and some other aural skill and developing reading skill.
London School of Piano
- Collaborative group learning environment catering for beginners right through to experienced musician
- Both Performance and Theory Taught
- ABRSM, Rockschool and Trinity Grading
- Lessons will progress only as gradually or as rapidly as each individual student need
- We introduce students some technology in music, such as doing recording with garage band, logic, pro tools and writing scores with sibelius
- All the major and minor scales and arpeggios with fingerings
- One-to-one lessons
- Learning to play the piano is not just a rewarding and enjoyable pastime
- Notes reading &Finger techniques
- Piano Lessons London aim to make the process as simple, enjoyable and straight-forward as possible.
- All Genres and Styles – Classical & Contemporary
- How to quickly recognise different intervals
- Sequentially designed piano learning material to gain solid foundation
- Fundamental music theory
- Unique, fun, practical and effective, designed for absolute adult beginner
- Participation in musical activities has also been shown to contribute to perceived good health, quality of life and mental well-being
- Pedal technique
- Ensuring that each lesson is individually tailored to the student and all ambitions and preferred styles are catered for
- A wide range of programs, courses and workshops for school students, musicians, music teachers and to all those who are interested in learning more about music
- Improvisation, basic songwriting
- We will also teach other different elements, such as transcribing, working in ensemble setting
- Friendly Professional Piano Teacher
- Whether you’re just starting your musical journey or looking for a refresher course, all are welcome
- Ensemble playing
- Explore the basic music history, theory, and general knowledge from different periods of music from
- Chord progressions
- We will teach students some basic chord progression and understanding of harmony in that particular style of music.
- Piano accompaniment style for vocals
- Learning how to improvise by using various different rhythmic, harmonic, and melodic approaches
- We believe that each individual has their own interest and talent
- Renaissance, Baroque, Classical, Romantic and Modern area
- We also want to develop students’ ability in creating their own music by creating their own melody and rhythm