Private Singing Lessons Vs Group Singing Classes
Private Singing Lessons Vs Group Singing Classes. So you have finally decided to learn singing. Well, a bundle of congrats! You have embarked on a fantastic journey because singing has something unique and amazing to offer. Now you might be wondering what type of lessons are best for you? Should you hire a private tutor or should you join a group class and learn as a part of a larger group? There is no need to worry about it because we are here to help you with that. We will lay out some important facts about both modes of teaching and you can choose the one that suits you the best.
Private lessons are better for you if
- You are a shy person by nature and want one-on-one coaching. There is nothing wrong with that. Everyone is different and many people just function better when they are coached alone.
- You can afford them. Like many things in life, money plays an important role in deciding the type of coaching you can opt for. If you have extra cash then certainly private lessons are the sensible choice.
- You think you need extra coaching and require dedicated attention. Every person has their own pace of learning new things and if you think you need special attention and extra dedication then you should decide to get a private lesson.
Group Classes are better if
- You enjoy group learning. Many people respond positively to group learning because there are a lot of people who are there with you and this makes learning much more fun.
- You are on a tight budget. Group classes are almost always more affordable, so if you can’t spare enough money, you can join a group class.
- You like to share your learning journey with other people and gauge your performance as compared to your peers. Many people are competitive by nature and they progress better when there is competition. If you are one of these people, join a group lesson.
We offer amazing private and group lessons and you can reach out to us for further guidance. We just want to make this journey much more fun for you.
Whether you choose a private lesson or opt in for a group class, you will be glad to know that you will receive the best possible coaching. We believe in connecting with our students and learning their unique strengths and possible shortfalls before we start our coaching. So buckle up and begin your signing journey today!